After the success of our last SWAP SHOP we are delighted to announce a BIGGER and BETTER swap with added BOOGIE.
Total Betty has teamed up with The Deaf Institute once again to present a sustainable shopping experience with a difference!
This will run in the Music Hall upstairs alongside a ONE DECK special DJ event. Come along at 3pm with your own records to sign up for a half hour DJ slot. No mixing, all vinyl!
This event coincides with the Vegan Hangover food event as well as Happy Hour cheap drinks 4-7pm!
HOW THE SWAP WORKS:
Bring 3+ items of clothing which will be graded on arrival into two categories based on condition and value and cash them in for tokens for swapping ! Swap within like for like grades or upgrade with extra items. The more you bring the more you can take home.Couple of extra rules from the last event:
– Only clean and non damaged items please!
– Please only bring select items you would be happy to take home! This is not a dumping space for your old stuff
– please remember that we have to sort through and take home any surplus clothes at the end of the night.
– Please no leggings, underwear, uniform or previously free items of any kind. That free T shirt from a freshers event 3 years ago? Not for this kind of swap!
– Absolute maximum 10 items please! Please do try to be selective with what you bring. Remember the better selection we all bring the more curated and successful swap experience for all of us.
Please note any surplus clothes at the end of the swap will be sorted through and either saved for the next swap, the fabric upcycled for other projects or donated to charity.
If you have stamps leftover from the previous swap feel free to bring these to ‘spend’.
There will also be a carefully curated collection of Total Betty Vintage available which is priced separately and has now gone into SUMMER SALE!. Expect everything from 60s mini dresses to colourful mohair knits, 90s tracks to corduroy flares – we got it all, mens and womens!
Grab a pint and get shopping.
Limited number of £2 Early Bird tickets available via Eventbrite, or £3.50 on the door!!
Only pay to participate in the swap, entry is free for DJing or to hang out!
Follow us on Instagram @shoptotalbetty, tell ya mates!
Manchester M1 7HE